Try these Thanksgiving Sides!
Is it safe to say that most of us look forward to the holidays with excitement? There’s a good reason – the holidays mean creating memories with your loved ones, and consuming delicious, seasonal dishes. I think it’s also safe to say that although we all look forward to this time of year, we don’t look forward to the weight gain that comes with it.
Why should all of the dieting, exercising, and self-control be compromised all within a matter of weeks? This list of healthy Thanksgiving sides will start your holiday season off on the right foot and keep you on track with your healthy goals. Click on the links for the delicious, scrumdiddlyumptious recipes!
- butternut squash salad
- spaghetti squash mac and cheese
- Paleo sweet potato casserole
- healthy zucchini bread
- low-carb mashed potatoes
- roasted butternut squash
- low-fat scalloped potatoes
- Vegan sweet potato millet
- green beans with mushroom sauce
- gluten-free buttermilk biscuits
- steamed carrots with olive oil and lemon
- healthy stuffing
- brussels sprout, kale, and lentil salad
- roasted brussels sprouts
- millet salad with pomegranate
- apple raisin easy gluten-free stuffing
- harvest roasted vegetables
- Paleo sweet potato pie
- three-bean salad
- brussels sprout slaw
- shallot and shiitake gravy
Do you think you’ll try one of these healthy Thanksgiving sides? If you do, let us know how it tastes!
Are you thinking of buying or selling a home, or have a friend or family member who is? Contact The Pivec Group today by calling 443-692-8800 or visiting our website! We look forward to hearing from you and helping you find YOUR dream home!