How long does it take to sell a home?
There is no easy answer – some homes sell in a few days, others may take longer. Recognizing the key factors influencing a sale can give you significant control over market time.
The proper balance of these factors will expedite your sale:
- Location is the single greatest factor affecting value.
- Neighborhood desirability is fundamental to a property’s fair market value
- Buyers compare your property against competing properties.
- Buyers interpret value based on available properties.
- The real estate market may reflect a seller’s market or a buyer’s market
- Market conditions cannot be manipulated; an individually tailored marketing plan must be developed accordingly.
- Property Condition affects price and speed of a sale.
- Optimizing physical appearances and advance preparations for marketing maximizes value.
- The more flexible the financing, the broader the market, the quicker the sale, and the higher price.
- Terms structured to meet your objectives are important to successful marketing.
- If the property is not properly priced, a sale may be delayed or even prevented.
- Matthew Pivec’s comprehensive market study will assist you in determining the best possible price