->>>>> Click here to view 7007 Eastbrook Avenue’s property page!
7007 EASTBROOK AVENUE
BALTIMORE, MD 21224
2 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | $129,900
Open Saturday, 1/14 from 12 – 2 PM
You’ll love this beautifully updated Eastwood gem. It’s perfectly situated near shopping & dining, with quick access to I-95 and downtown Baltimore.
Enter the home through the enclosed, front-porch & beautiful, etched glass front entryway. You’ll immediately notice the modern, neutral look of the home, as well as the open floor plan. Enjoy the open kitchen and dining room with newer appliances.
The main and upper level boasts the beautiful, original hardwood floors and features 2 spacious bedrooms and a full bathroom with a skylight. Enjoy movie night in the finished lower level family room, which features a renovated, full bathroom and updated flooring.
Summer cookouts will be a breeze with the covered, rear patio and the completely fenced in back yard is perfect for dogs!
7007 Eastbook Avenue is a must see. Be sure to click the button below to schedule a showing today!
- Rooms/Areas: Living Room, Dining Room, Bedroom-Master, Bedroom-Second, Kitchen, Family Rm, Lndry-Sep Rm
- Interior Features: Open Floor Plan, Attic – Stairs Pull Down, Bathroom(s) – Ceramic Tile, Drapery Rods, Drapes / Curtains, High Efficiency Toilet(s), Shades / Blinds, Wood Floors
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven / Range – Gas, Refrigerator, Washer – Front Loading, Dryer – Front Loading
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Master Bedroom: Hardwood Flooring, 12 x 11, Upper 1
- Bedroom 2: Hardwood Flooring, 14 x 10, Upper 1
- Living Room: Hardwood Flooring, 14 x 12, Main
- Family Room: Laminate Flooring, 15 x 15, Lower 1
- Kitchen: Kitchen-Dining Room Combination, Ceramic Tile Flooring, 12 x 7, Main
- Dining Room: Hardwood Flooring, 12 x 8, Main
- Exterior Features: Rear Fenced, Front Porch, Patio
- Parking Features: Street
- County: BALTIMORE
- Subdivision: EASTWOOD
- Driving Directions: From East Baltimore Street, make a right on Pembrooke Blvd, then left on Eastbrook Avenue. From Eastern Avenue, make a right on Pembrooke Blvd then a right on Eastbrook Avenue.
- Middle School: HOLABIRD
- High School: DUNDALK
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air Conditioning
- Cooling Fuel: Natural Gas
- Heating Type: Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Water Heater: Natural Gas
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Colonial
- Description/Design: Interior Unit
- Exterior Const.: Brick
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Entrance: Connect Stair, Outside Entrance
- Basement Desc.: Daylight, Partial, Walk-Out Stairs, Improved, Full, Outside Entrance
- Roof: Rubber
- Attic: Yes
- Windows/Doors: Skylight(s), Recessed Lighting, Storm Door(s)
- Disability Access: Other
- Entry Location: Living Room, Foyer
- Stories/Levels: 3
- Year Built: 1953
- Property Condition: Shows Well
What’s it like to live at 7007 Eastbrook Avenue, Dundalk?
Check out 7007 Eastbrook Avenue on our YouTube Channel!
Similar homes to 7007 Eastbrook Avenue, Dundalk, MD 21224
Register for our home search tool, ‘My Listings Manager’, to stay up-to-date on new homes to hit the market. Set up custom searches and automated emails so you’re in the know! Sign up for free by clicking here!
Are you thinking of buying or selling a home, or have a friend or family member who is? Contact The Pivec Group today by calling 443-692-8800 or visiting our website! We look forward to hearing from you and helping you find YOUR dream home!