->>> Click here to view 3115 Caves Road’s property page!
3115 Caves Road
Owings Mills, MD 21117
3 Bedrooms | 3-full Bathrooms | $829,900
Elegance & privacy combined in this old-fashion, yet modern, Farmhouse. The home features a Guest Cottage and sits on just under 3 acres of beautifully landscaped land, featuring colorful gardens & a stone patio. Enjoy the warmer weather on the 29-foot Sun room overlooking the patio, or take a dip in the in-ground pool.
The Main House boasts original wood floors, multiple wood burning fireplaces and beautifully restored log walls. The home features updated bathrooms & a brand-new Kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, wine cooler and a custom kegerator. The upper level includes the spacious Master Bedroom with a walk-in closet and two more sizable bedrooms.
The Guest Cottage is completely self-contained with full amenities. The living area features a wood burning fireplace and wood beams line the ceilings & walls.
Click here to view the virtual tour of 3115 Caves Road
- Rooms/Areas: Living Room, Dining Room, Bedroom-Master, Bedroom-Second, Bedroom-Third, Kitchen, Den, Breakfast Room, Sun/Florida Room, Laundry-Kit Lvl
- Interior Features: Traditional Floor Plan, Bathroom(s) – Ceramic Tile, Built-In Bookcases, Closet(s) – Cedar, Closet(s) – Walk-in, Countertop(s) – Granite, Fireplace Screen, Fireplace Mantel(s), Shades / Blinds, Vanities – Double, Wood Floors
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 3
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer – Front Loading, Oven / Range – Gas, Refrigerator, Washer – Front Loading, Microwave
- Total Bathrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Master Bedroom: Carpet Flooring, 22 x 13, Upper 1
- Bedroom 2: Wood Flooring, 14 x 13, Upper 1
- Bedroom 3: Wood Flooring, 10 x 13, Upper 1
- Living Room: Wood-Burning Fireplace, Wood Flooring, 25 x 14, Main
- Kitchen: Separate Dining Room, Breakfast Nook, Gourmet, Wood Flooring, 17 x 10, Main
- Dining Room: Wood Flooring, 19 x 15, Main
- Breakfast Room: Wood Flooring, 13 x 11, Main
- Den: Wood-Burning Fireplace, Wood Flooring, 13 x 13, Main
- Pool: Yes
- Exterior Features: Patio, In-Ground Pool, Partially Fenced, Side Porch
- Parking Features: Drvwy/Off Str, Paved Driveway
- County: BALTIMORE
- Subdivision: GREEN SPRING VALLEY
- Driving Directions: Garrison Forest Rd to Caves Road or Park heights Ave to Caves Road (go west on Caves)
- Elementary School: WOODHOLME
- Middle School: PIKESVILLE
- High School: OWINGS MILL
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air Conditioning
- Cooling Fuel: Electric
- Heating Type: Central, Heat Pump(s)
- Heating Fuel: Bottled Gas / Propane
- Water Heater: Electric
- Sewer: Septic
- Water: Well
What it’s like to live at 3115 Caves Road, Owings Mills
The SoundScore is a scale that accounts for traffic, airport activity and other local sources. The rating is a number between 50 (very loud) & 100 (very quiet).
Similar homes to 3115 Caves Road, Owings Mills, MD 21117
Register for our home search tool, ‘My Listings Manager’, to stay up-to-date on new homes to hit the market. Set up custom searches and automated emails so you’re in the know! Sign up for free by clicking here!
Are you thinking of buying or selling a home, or have a friend or family member who is? Contact The Pivec Group today by calling 443-692-8800 or visiting our website! We look forward to hearing from you and helping you find YOUR dream home!