Things To Do in Baltimore, Maryland: ‘Summer Bucket List’
Whether you have lived here your whole life, or have family or friends visiting for the weekend, here are the top ten things to see in Maryland:
- Visit Hampton National Historical Site, featuring a mansion completed in 1790, surrounded by gardens and beautifully landscaped grounds
- See actor Harris Glenn Milstead’s (aka Divine) grave at Towson Prospect Hill Cemetery
- Catch a triple feature at Bengie’s Drive-In Theater (I used to go here when I was younger. Great memories here!)
- Watch steeplechase horse racing at one of the many horse events in Baltimore County, which include the Hunt Cup and the Legacy Chase
- See 4th of July fireworks over the water at the Fireworks Extravaganza in Middle River
- See exhibits and aircraft artifacts at the Glenn L. Martin Maryland Aviation Museum
- Visit the Banneker Historical Park and Museum, featuring exhibits about colonial history, art, science, and the life of Benjamin Banneker, a prominent African American scientist
- See your favorite regional band playing at the Recher Theater in Towson
- See a play, musical performance, comedian, or other entertainment at The Gordon Center for the Performing Arts
- Enjoy nature at one of Baltimore County’s four state parks, including Gunpowder Falls, Hart-Miller Island, North Point and Patapsco Valley
How many of these have you done in Maryland? Are there any things on here you did not know about?
Are you thinking of buying or selling a home, or have a friend or family member who is? Contact The Pivec Group today by calling 443-692-8800 or visiting our website! We look forward to hearing from you and helping you find YOUR dream home!